What Inter-Faith Services Provides
What We Provide …
- Screening and evaluation to identify short and long term needs
- Networking with existing agencies to insure the best possible use of resources.. people and
- Education and sensitizing of local churches and the community to the needs of its residents.
- Financial assistance, where possible, to prevent homelessness by eviction or utility shut-offs.
- Recruitment and training of volunteers to become partners with Inter-Faith Response to provide one-on-one assistance.
ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE FREE & CONFIDENTIAL.
What We Do…
Because we a small office, staffed only by caring volunteers, we can assure that each person is treated with dignity and respect.
We also have speakers prepared to address churches and civic groups.